Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kitchen Help Continued...

I forgot about the counter tops! As I mentioned in a previous post, we have intentions of granite counters in the future but for now we will be doing something else...more than likely a laminate counter only because where my husband works he can get it for next to nothing and seeing as how we are ripping it out, I don't want to spend a ton on the counters. So does anyone have an ideas on lighter vs. darker? I would like to do a laminate that looks like natural stone so if you have any suggestions please share them. I also forgot to mention if any of you have pictures you would like to share of things that you are suggesting based on what you have in your home please do! The laminate company we will more than likely be choosing from is Wilsonart http://www.countertop.com so take a look and let me know what you think!
thanks again,
megan

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hi Megan - So glad you stopped by my blog, so I could come to yours!
Love your wedding photos - you were of course a beautiful bride, wish I could have been there.... Your dress is gorgeous!!! and I love the little girls. Sounds like you have a big project ahead of you! Not that you asked, but my advice is to just have fun with the building process. Keep it in perspective (I always told myself how lucky I was to have a house and would remember there are millions who live in huts - a bit extreme, but it worked and still does!!) Love - Sheryl